BHSN GBB Youth AAU teams are for players and families interested in a competitive basketball experience that will put each student-athlete in a position to further develop their basketball fundamentals as they become a larger part of the BHSN Girls Basketball Program. Go Cougars!
- AAU Tryouts are Wednesday March 7th and Thursday March 8th in the BHSN Main Gym from 5:15-7:15pm. Teams will be created, and coaches will be assigned the week of March 11th-17th
- Teams grade 3-8 will play a total of 10 games within the Indy Girls Hoops League (IGHL) on the following Sundays: (April 15th, April 22nd, April 29th, May 6th, and May 20th)
- 10-12 Practices will be scheduled by each coach and practice times will be based on the availability of all players throughout April & May.
- Each player will be provided a team jersey and long-sleeve warm-up before the first game.
- All teams will have a main focus on man-to-man team defense and motion offense principles.
- All interested participants grades K-6 are encouraged to sign-up for the BHSN Girls Basketball Kid Camp the week of May 14th – 17th via Kid Camp Registration Link
- AAU Team members’ grades 7-8 will be invited to the BHSN girls’ basketball high school team camp June 4th – 7th from 11:30am – 1:00pm, as well as a summer league for an additional cost.
- There is a commitment to creating as many competitive teams as possible based on grade level, yet guaranteed teams per grade level are dependent on participants attending tryouts.
- Price per player this season will be $175.00, all proceeds go towards player jerseys, team fees, coaching stipend, and fundraising for the BHSN girls’ basketball program. Please contact Coach Turmail for any payment questions and player-scholarship needs.
- Coming to Tryouts? Fill out a player registration form via the PLAYER REGISTRATION LINK
- Please contact Head Varsity Coach Jeff Turmail at firstname.lastname@example.org for further information.
BHSN GBB Youth AAU Teams are a part of the BHSN GBB Future Cougar Program that is an all-encompassing K-8 youth basketball program dedicated to providing rewarding basketball experiences for aspiring high school players of all skill levels to prepare the next generation of Cougars!
BHSN GBB: Teamwork. Toughness. Tradition.